Boxer Upper Valley, POB 5463, West Lebanon, New Hampshire 03784 TEL: 603-448-8808
• Maintain a local office and maintain a 24-hour Emergency on call service.
• Adhere to policies and procedures of the property.
• Develop preventive maintenance schedules.
• Bid and negotiate routine maintenance & special maintenance contracts.
• Supervise all maintenance and repair work.
• Prepare recommended project list for the Owner.
• Manage the operational and financial services.
• Walk and inspect the property periodically to observe the specific and overall quality of services being provided.
• Obtain and submit to the Owner - bids for work requested, or as recommended by the Managing Agent. Supervise any such work authorized by the Owner.
• Assist the Leasing Agent with the leasing of any vacant space.
• Attend any meetings as requested.
• Maintain financial records including general ledger, reserve accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Collect and deposit monthly rents/fees and receivables due from others.
• Report to the Owner any fees overdue by more than 30 days.
• Disburse funds for services rendered.
• Prepare and furnish monthly and year-end financial statements.
• Prepare and monitor annual budgets as requested.
• Have yearly tax returns prepared as requested.
Call Boxer Upper Valley Property Management Today